Sauls has enjoyed an eventful couple of months traveling to Tennessee, Mississippi, and Georgia. It has been great to connect with old faces and make new friends. If you were unable to catch us on the road, not to worry! We are always available to answer your questions and help you strategize for the future. Below are some of the topics we covered:
- How is Self Storage performing compared to other commercial real estate asset classes?
- If I’m not a seller do interest rates and valuations even matter?
- If street rates are softening, how can I grow my revenue?
- Who are these people that call me every day wanting to buy my property?
- How much is my property really worth in today’s market?
- What are the road bumps if I’m passing it on to family members?
Regardless of what season you are in as an owner, it is always beneficial to run your business today as if you are going to sell it tomorrow.
Maximizing your investment.
Let Sauls Storage Group help you plan for the future!