6869 S. Sweetwater Rd. Lithia Springs, GA 30122
Number of Units: 140 storage; 2 retail; 1 residential home
Occupancy: 93% (storage only)
Rentable SF: 23, 578 total; 16,400 (storage only)
Year Built: 1987
- 23,000+ NRSF, including 140 self-storage units & 2 retail store fronts.
- High Occupancy with below market rates.
- Established tenants in in front retail spaces.
- Situated between the busy city of Douglasville, GA, and downtown Atlanta, GA.
- Minutes from popular Sweetwater Creek State Park & Six Flags Over Georgia.
Sweetwater Storage is just a 14 minute drive to Atlanta’s perimeter, I-285. Situated between main thoroughfares I-20 and Highway 78, the facility is located in a well-traveled area. The property is made up of 140 non-climate storage units, a residential home, and 2 newly renovated retail spaces that add additional rental income. The storage portion of the property is fully fenced & gated with asphalt drives. Locals are drawn to the area thanks to the nearby proximity of beautiful Sweetwater Creek State Park and Six Flags Over Georgia.